Dwarves were the first intelligent race to come into existence. As such, they are not very intelligent. However they are a proud, hard-working, and stoutly bunch, always reliable for getting the job done, and having a drink or two in the process. The surface dwelling dwarves disconnected from their earth abiding ancestors long ago. Of course, they are very good storytellers, I swear! After a little grog, even the snootiest dwarf is liable to talk a stranger's ears off.
- Dwarves are one of the best races to start on for a warrior because of their starting stats.
- Dwarves are slightly shorter than the standard Steve , but taller than Halflings .
- Dwarves are the best race for starting a warrior who you want to specialize into a sort of Beserker. Steves, however, are better for warriors who want to be more balanced in stats because of their starter statistics.
- If you want a small character, and want it to be a ranger, don't choose Dwarf. Choose Halfling.
- Dwarfs will dig/mine faster than normal aswell