Halflings are a tricksy race, both nimble and cunning. They are great thinkers and risk takers, always able to realize a profit where others could not. Despite their timid appearance, they are scorned universally, the Great War many hundreds of years ago having been waged in the name of a Halfling. Consequently, they've become disturbingly thick-skinned little buggers, continuing to inhabit cities everywhere, pickin' pockets, openin' shop, and laughing in the face of extreme adversity as the opportunity presents itself.
- As Halflings are the smallest of all races, they are useful for PVP, as their hitbox is smaller.
- If one was to put a slab under your 2x1 doorway, Halflings could still enter. This can cause dimension bugs in Multiplayer, but is useful in Singleplayer, as most mobs will be unable to enter.
- Halflings are the best race for people that want to go Mage.
- If one wishes to be tiny, and wants to be a Ranger, choosing Halflings over Dwarves is a good idea.
- Haflings also dig/mine slightly slower than normal